Laser Lipolysis using the smartlipo laser system is an innovative technique designed especially for removing excess fatty tissue by the interaction of a laser beam with adipocytes (fat cells).
This results in the disintegration of the membranes and the adipocytes and the elimination of their contents, either naturally, of via aspiration. Smartlipo offers a chance to carry out minimally invasive liposculpture treatments (cannulas have a diameter of only 1 mm), in a much less traumatic manner compared to traditional techniques.
- Undesirable side effects and recovery times are reduced by 50% compared to traditional liposuction.
- Less traumatism and invasiveness, thus less bandaging.
- Less blood loss due to simultaneous coagulation of blood cells.
- Simultaneous decontamination of area thanks to sterilising action of laser beam.
- Can treat specific areas usually considered unsuitable for traditional liposuction like face, forearms, upper abdomen and knees.
- No need for hospitalisation.
Laser liposculpture is ideal for small areas such as the chin of the face. To determine whether you are a suitable candidate for this, it is highly recommended for you have a consultation with one of our Doctors. Call us on (03) 7958 5770 to enquire today!